The Magik Pencil 3 The Magik Pencil 3

Not that short..

As I first read some reviews, I expect it would be some lame short movie. But when I finally get to watch the movie, ( the loading was realy long, you should put there some animation ) I was suprised.

The idea was nice, it made me laugh and the style wasnt so bad. Keeping eye on next episode.

TheZoune TheZoune

ow this

psycho dicks . i feel like i just get kicked by horse, i have to watch it again .. nice

Every you Every you

Bleh.

Man that was ridicoulus. Wierd and sick. Lame emo animation.

Elastic Guys Elastic Guys

Well, i was dissapointed

But not much, I liked that style of animation. Still is true that those stick were kinda fuzzy, and the hole movie was just not finished. Anyway I will look foward to your next animation, so good luck.

DikkopStudios responds:

Thanks :)

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Very Nice

It was just amazing. I like this video, and as much ppl did ,I too saw this already ( while watching awards thru Adam Philips web I think ). Anyway, this hole animation is pointing ( at least it seems to me ) to the stereotype of life. It could be pretty touching, if you would select other type of music. But nevermind, the hole animation was amazing, and thruthly I give the score that you deserve: 9/10 5/5.

Mr.Clean Mr.Clean

Clean.

Clean animation. Funny also. Yeah, it is kinda underdog animation.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

I think it is very simple. But not bad.

The hole animation gotta be made by 40 graphic layers, or even less. But that's what is making it so special. I like the hole idea, i couldn't made this myself, it will start to be boring like after a half of making; but you make it very interesting, from the begining to end. You've got everything i can give ( 5/5, 10/10 )

Day In The Life of a Cow Day In The Life of a Cow

Well, it is here.

It looks almost as the same as I saw in the thread in BBS. You should post it first time and don't ask about it on the forums. But, that's not the point...

The movie was very good. The animation was kinda crappy, but it was somehow original and the backgrounds were perfect. Your animation has some things to improve, but it is very good now. Well and as some users said so, sounds and voices was shitty, so get a better microphone.

Good luck with your next job.

Firebalt responds:

Ill try to improve my work for next time

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

You are both very talented.

You two brothers are very talented, your works are ones of the originalest works in the hole portal. And this one? Wonderfull! Althought i didnt like the sounds, but the idea was realy impressive and the way you maked it - you deserve what i can get.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Ii hurts me...

I didn't like that. It is ripped NumaNuma as lot of people said, but the NumaNuma is still funny in some way... This was all like a stupid commercial; people look like gays and nothing of it looks even little bit good. Even the music was pretty awfull. It just hurts my eyes.

I do understand this is your first flash, and it's good for a beginer. But, watch it after three years and you will know what i mean.