The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I liked the system

I liked the system of a game, the first one was on one place, witch gets boring after a while. But i liked the map system in this one, it was pretty good that i could choice to witch city i wanna go.
But the weapons could be able to change when reloading. I changed from hand granade to shotgun and it take him almost 20 seconds ( that's a lot of time, especialy in a last city ). Anyway, the game was great, i think it is only game with zombies stereotype that i can play.

Squidgy Squidgy

I could play it for months..

It is very catchy game. I liked it very much. Your simple style is perfect for the style of this game. Music .. was videogame music, and I didn't care much about music. Overwall; you deserve great rating. All fives :)

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Neat. :)

It is very good game. I loved the background art and the music. Flash seems to be overriding every last old-school game.

Sonny Sonny

There is a stuck.. :(

When i get to the third world, i select shop and then i open training fight. But suddenly, it stucks, i allways tried to kill the monster, witch heal itself and i keep healing by that guy i met. It was circle. I hate when some game get stuck like this. Anyway, it was practicly my fault so you deserve all point I can give you.

Tank Wars RTS 2 Tank Wars RTS 2

It was cool.

Pretty cool , i guess. But there were a few things in coding that needed fix. I was pretty suprised that it is normal strategy like Command&Conquer. But it needs those three things: Perfectionism, Much better graphics and You to fix all bad things so it would be best strategy game, i suppose.

Pac-man enemies Pac-man enemies

You shoud try it before posting it.

Well, it was realy crappy, you should try the game before u post it

Snake Seizure Snake Seizure

Ehh..

Interesting, very interesting. For the begining i thought it got to be completely stupid because of the background lighting and rolling scene. But after 2 mins of playing this i think it was good.
Like the idea. Graphics could be better.

Berry Brawl Berry Brawl

I dont get it.

I dont get it, but I like very much the way you make it.

Greeks Info Quest! Greeks Info Quest!

Nice.. Smooth

It's pretty nice. Smooth animation and i liked the way you make that stick runer or whatever was that suppose to mean.

P.S.: Marathon is word actaully coming from the war of Marathon, but it make no sence: War X Long distance runing; marathon ( long distance runing ) is called that way because of the messengers. When the war started, the young messenger runs all the way from Marathon to Athens, so he can say about the war to the troops in the Athens and ask them for help.

Dress Pyle Dress Pyle

Guh...

What was that all about?

Anyway, i found it very original, so good luck with next thing like this :p