All 3 art Reviews

Heavy Metal Cover Heavy Metal Cover

big ass?

i like ur style.. u need to work more on body shapes, her arm seem too long compared with elbow even tho its in kinda downside perspective. but other ways there is nothing wrong about the picture, the style is original (kinda comicsy), there is structure, main point, color balance, drags interest. plus rly i want me somadet ass!

Cute One Cute One

cute indeed

from far away it seems like photo. when u get closer it seems like photoshoped pic, but then i read them comments and if u rly did this by ur hand just looking at girls picture.. i must say im purely amazed :) loving it, hoping for more

Artyluck responds:

Yeah, really. I'm working with WACOM CINTIQ 12WX graphic tablet, so only things I need are: mood and good music, hehe. Thanks a lot iLott (it's me, or it sounds funny?) :D

I'm using Photoshop just for final filter steps, like soft light and photofilters. Actually the drawing was made with Easy Paint Tool SAI, which I recommend to all.

Cheers. (:

Superstition Superstition

amazing

there is nothing that can be argued in this picture. it is interesting, meaningful, there are points, guidelines, everything.. love it! looking forward to see more of ya work!