The Magik Pencil 3 The Magik Pencil 3

Not that short..

As I first read some reviews, I expect it would be some lame short movie. But when I finally get to watch the movie, ( the loading was realy long, you should put there some animation ) I was suprised.

The idea was nice, it made me laugh and the style wasnt so bad. Keeping eye on next episode.

TheZoune TheZoune

ow this

psycho dicks . i feel like i just get kicked by horse, i have to watch it again .. nice

Every you Every you

Bleh.

Man that was ridicoulus. Wierd and sick. Lame emo animation.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I liked the system

I liked the system of a game, the first one was on one place, witch gets boring after a while. But i liked the map system in this one, it was pretty good that i could choice to witch city i wanna go.
But the weapons could be able to change when reloading. I changed from hand granade to shotgun and it take him almost 20 seconds ( that's a lot of time, especialy in a last city ). Anyway, the game was great, i think it is only game with zombies stereotype that i can play.

Squidgy Squidgy

I could play it for months..

It is very catchy game. I liked it very much. Your simple style is perfect for the style of this game. Music .. was videogame music, and I didn't care much about music. Overwall; you deserve great rating. All fives :)

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Neat. :)

It is very good game. I loved the background art and the music. Flash seems to be overriding every last old-school game.

Direct Hit Direct Hit

love

love it!

Legalise It Legalise It

I think it realy is simple

Simple and cool. The bass begining is realy pretty, but the continuing song is almost the same as Cypress Hill song with same name ( just look at it on youtube ). Anyway i found it cool, it get me kinda somehow relaxing.

Good luck with nextone.

players players

Truly my favourite song on NGAP

I realy like the way it's maked, smooth, clear and colorfull song. Make more.

Heavy Metal Cover Heavy Metal Cover

big ass?

i like ur style.. u need to work more on body shapes, her arm seem too long compared with elbow even tho its in kinda downside perspective. but other ways there is nothing wrong about the picture, the style is original (kinda comicsy), there is structure, main point, color balance, drags interest. plus rly i want me somadet ass!

Cute One Cute One

cute indeed

from far away it seems like photo. when u get closer it seems like photoshoped pic, but then i read them comments and if u rly did this by ur hand just looking at girls picture.. i must say im purely amazed :) loving it, hoping for more

Artyluck responds:

Yeah, really. I'm working with WACOM CINTIQ 12WX graphic tablet, so only things I need are: mood and good music, hehe. Thanks a lot iLott (it's me, or it sounds funny?) :D

I'm using Photoshop just for final filter steps, like soft light and photofilters. Actually the drawing was made with Easy Paint Tool SAI, which I recommend to all.

Cheers. (:

Superstition Superstition

amazing

there is nothing that can be argued in this picture. it is interesting, meaningful, there are points, guidelines, everything.. love it! looking forward to see more of ya work!